Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Life....

....Back to reality, ha. Went back to school today, after a bomb weekend. In my women studies class, the dude i was sitting next to started belting out a song that I can't remember, and when I turned to look at him, he was like "What? I aint ashamed."...whoooo i was weak. We also watched video clips, including "U.N.I.T.Y" by the Queen (Who you callin a bitcchhh?) lmao...i was weak at my classmates reaction to the video. Priceless. Probably the highlights of an extremely boring day. That, and watching Superbad again.

I just saw Ye's new vid for "Welcome to Heartbreak" ft. Kid Cudi. & while I'm not really into the latest cd, or him, as of late; I've always been fond of this song, mainly for the lyrics, and I like the video for it.


KANYE WEST "Welcome To Heartbreak" Directed by Nabil from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.

No comments: