Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not easily broken....

...but I think I'm coming close to it. Ever been so tired of a relationship? That's exactly how I feel right now. Fed up. There's only so much effort you can put into one, until you give up. I'm super afraid of that, because I don't want to give up and not care anymore. It's been too long to just throw it away like that. I do have my limits though, & they are certantily pushing me to the edge. How can they not tell they're hurting me, and the assholish tendencies are taking a toll on me? I'm tired of bi-polar mofos who switch emotions so easily.
I don't know if you will read this but.....Why would you tell me you don't want to hang out, and then when I make other plans with my friends, call me saying you are coming to get me? & when i say "no" because I'm already chillin with my friends and I'm not the type to ditch them like that, why I am I the bad person? Do you really expect me to just sit around & be bored because you can't make up your mind about if you want to see me or not? I try soo hard to be nice. When my friends try to chill, I ask you if you wanna hang out first before I give them an answer. Because there are times when I would rather chill with you. But for some reason it's a problem when I ask you & let you know I want to know because I may have other plans if we're not hanging out. This is when the attitude comes...."if you're gonna rush me, then just do something else, since you already have plans...." Do you not understand I want to hang out with you??!!! I'm trying to put you first...thats why I am basing my answer to my friends on what YOU say. This has been happening for three consecutive weekends. I am SOO tired, and confused. I've come to the conclusion that I will just fall back. You come to me tryna chill, i will have to "think about it" as well. I can play games just as well as your childish ass.

//end rant//

No comments: