Sunday, February 8, 2009

Men I Wouldn't Mind Creating Offspring With

As human beings our attractions to the opposite sex (or sometimes same sex: No judging over here) is undeniable....here are a couple celebrities that I don't mind looking at.


JENSEN ACKLES


There's only three shows i watch pretty religiously on tv: What not to wear, Jon & kate plus 8, and Supernatural. & This man is one of the stars of Supernatural. Its one of my fave shows because it has comedy, suspense, and my fave genre : horror. Theres not much else to say, but watch it & you will understand.



SHIA LABEOUF


Ok, yes I am aware that this man is not exactly heartthrob material, but for some reason I can't get enough of him. I think that the work he's done as an actor (post Even Stevens days-oh god), Eagle Eye, Disturbia, Transformers, have def shaped my crush on him. Many people will think I'm crazy for this one, but i dig his acting skills, that he seems like a regular dude, and the fact that he's a funny guy/bad boy.


WILL SMITH

I don't care if he's 40, he only gets better with age. I've loved him since fresh prince, and always will.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE



My love affair with Justin goes back 10 years, haha. I used to be obsessed w/ Nsync, and remember having a life-size poster of him.

TAYE DIGGS

Yumm. One of my favorite chocolate brothas =]. He has a sweet & intelligent aura to him.

SHEMAR MOORE


Possibly the sexiest of them all, but the lack of personality & the compromising rumors & pix of him naked at gay nude beach overseas push him to the bottom of the list.

HONORABLE MENTION: Barack Obama =]

2 comments:

Sammy said...

What are the qualifications for this list....I mean, if Shia is on there...why isnt Abel? or Danny?

loooool, jk

Reggie said...

No comment.