Sunday, February 8, 2009

Polyvore.com

Its a site where people can put together outfits they want and post them. Here's some outfits &/or items that caught my attention while browsing the site....


touch of pink
touch of pink - by krivonja on Polyvore.com

Untitled
Untitled - by art_is_life on Polyvore.com

Spring time is near, well in AZ its basically here. At least it feels that way. Anyway, With the changing of the seasons, floral prints are guaranteed to be a major trend in both Spring & Summer. I'd say these dresses are pretty good examples of the trend (minus the accesories with the pink fit).

Don't tell me that it's over.
Don't tell me that it's over. - by GorgeousGirl on Polyvore.com

This is my pick for a casual outfit, that also satifies the trend.



There's also one more outfit that I'm obsessed with but for some reason it wont post, so see it here if you'd like.


Sidenote: Whats up with all of the celebrities people put in the background of their outfits? I saw some weird ones with edward from twilight, or LC from laguna beach, and nicole richie..idk weird....

No comments: